POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Help in compiling with Visual C++ 5.0 : Re: Help in compiling with Visual C++ 5.0 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help in compiling with Visual C++ 5.0
From: Mike Hough
Date: 13 May 1998 07:15:40
Message: <355980DB.89429723@aol.com>
It worked for me, and that had been bugging me for awhile. Although I'm not
currently making any additions to POV-Ray, it's nice to finally be able to compile
the source.  The only downside is that I did a few tests and the VC++ compile is a
lot slower : (

Now can anyone help me make any sense of this stuff!  (hee hee)

-Mike